Sonntag, 4. März 2012

Happy birthday ♥

Februar 2012; Foto (c) privat

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Maggy who had three brothers, two elder and one younger. After growing up little Maggy fell in love with Christian, soon her husband and love of her life. A few years later she gave birth to her four lovely children.
I'm the smallest of these children and now that today is my mum's very own birthday, I would like to dedicate this blog post to her and no one else.

First of all, I'm grateful for having you as my mum.
There could never be another one.
You taught me and my siblings how to succeed in life and to never give up, whatever may happen.

You saw me cry. You saw me smile.

Whenever I don't feel well, you're there to listen to me and it's you raising your hand to help me stand up.

Words actually can not describe my love to you.


Although we are miles apart I feel as if you're closer to me than you've ever been in my life.
I thank you for that. I thank you for not letting our family go, no matter if we're apart or together.

You are the queen living within my heart.


Therefore I wish you the best of luck, health and happiness. May the upcoming year be a good one.

With love from France x

- Your little hero

Keine Kommentare: